How does a USA Rugby Scholarship work?
Students supported by rugby scholarships are expected to study for an undergraduate degree during their time at university. Whether you choose a course that enhances skills needed in a professional sports career, or choose a course from an entirely different field, a USA rugby scholarship will help to provide a platform to future success.
Students hoping to be considered for a rugby scholarship must meet the university’s standard entry requirements and are expected to maintain a high standard throughout the duration of their course.
What to expect from a USA Rugby Scholarship:
- Strength & Conditioning session
- Classes during the day in a course of your choosing
- Full contact training/Captains run through
- Study Hall (time allotted to stay on top of your school work)
- Access to Physiotherapy, nutritionists and analysts.
- Game day travel & competition.
- Gain an Internationally recognised degree
- Have an unforgettable experience
Experience Rugby in a brand new setting and meet players from all over the world whilst enjoying all of the benefits a varsity program has to offer!